Forum o grach logicznych

Sudoku, szachy, warcaby i wiele innych

Przejdź do zawartości

Teraz jest 18 lut 2018, o 20:17

adidas iniki runner shoes womens 
Autor Wiadomość

Post adidas iniki runner shoes womens
Obrazek

The adidas iniki runner boost goldenrod is a new running shoe from adidas. It is inspired by running shoes from the ’70s and features a mix of suede and mesh over Boost cushioning.The popular adidas Iniki Runner will be getting a slightly new look this Fall/Winter as adidas Originals has just introduced the I-5923, inspired by archive adidas running models.True to the formula of the models that inform it, the I-5923 silhouette features a knitted mesh construction with premium suede overlays on the toebox, lace-system and heel. The tonal serrated 3-stripes mark complete shoe’s the nostalgic aesthetic, rounded off with essential Trefoil logo branding on the heel panel and tongue, and I-5923 shoe details on the lateral side. This is then placed atop a Boost midsole tooling with a gum rubber outsole, completing the shoe’s calculated blend of classic and contemporary design.

A new silhouette from Adidas with its origins taken from the 1970s running shoe archive of the brand, the adidas iniki runner pink is a combination of old school and modernity. The vintage look of the shoe gives off a retro vibe that gains quite some attention. The Boost midsole provide great responsiveness on the foot with each stride. The shoe gives off a rather comfortable, lightweight, and breathable feeling for the foot though it can fit a bit wide for some. The shoe, which is sold at an affordable price, makes it an even better deal.

According to adidas, the shoe is now named after on the articles in the adidas archive and it, like the adidas iniki runner gucci, draws design inspiration from classic ’70s runners.For its first set of releases, the shoe will come dressed in your choice of Core Red and/ore Crystal White. Both are layered in a mix of knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toe box, lace-system and heel. A full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

The Three Stripes came up with something special when they first sketched the adidas iniki runner shoes womens on the drawing board. Clad in stylings repurposed from 70s silhouettes up-top, and equipped with the most advanced running technology available underfoot, the sneaker has proven to be an instant hit.Even though the Iniki was only released a few weeks ago, it's already amassed a huge fanbase. We’re seeing people commend the model across various platforms – noting how adidas have both expertly toed the line between old and new, and nailed the sneaker’s shape.

http://www.lefitters.com/

31 sty 2018, o 05:03